We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET / C# Engineer to join our growing development team.
* 5 years of experience in building enterprise-grade solutions using C#
* Strong background and experience with database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and experience with an ORM
* Expert in using software design patterns and best practices
* Experience with CI/CD, Dockers, K8S, AWS
* Significant experience working according to the SOLID principles and design patterns and excellent understanding of OOD
* English — Upper-Intermediate
As a plus:
* Knowledge of Linux / Unix
* Experience in a continuous deployment environment.
* Experience in a microservices environment
* Professional development opportunities
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
We’re looking for a talented Senior C# Engineer who will take part in:
* Defining, executing the product’s vision
* Applying the principles of clean code, clean architecture, and SOLID
* Developing a high-quality product that is scalable and maintainable
* Help to define our new microservices-based architecture, which is dockerized and runs on k8s
The system provides optimal training management for the most prestigious and demanding worldwide organizations in the areas of civil aviation, defense, and financial institutions.
Its clients include Boeing, NASA, American Airlines, IDF, and many more customers who care about having the most efficient training operation processes.
We are changing the way, that organizations handle their training operation, and are about to take our product to the extreme while aiming to serve literally the largest organizations in the world.