● 2+ years of development experience using PHP (5.6-7.x)
● Understanding and ability to apply OOP concepts
● Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis
● Practical experience with PHPUnit
● Decent English level (at least Intermediate)
● Experience with RabbitMQ
● Experience in web servers administration: Nginx, Unix, Bash scripting
● Experience with PostgreSQL administration
● Being a part of a product team
● Competitive salary depending on your experience
● Professional development opportunities
● Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
● Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
● Flexible working hours (from
● Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely
● Participate in backend development of the application
● Work with large and complex PHP-based project
● Cover the code with unit tests
● Work in a team with 3 PHP developers
The project is a highload system for recruitment automation and candidates’ evaluation, especially helpful for mass recruitment. This system is actively used worldwide by customers like Unilever and Nestle.
Whole system was designed and implemented from scratch by Ukrainian team and exists since 2014 already.
We have a cross-functional team of 10 people on our side and are looking to extend it further.