● 2+ years of work experience as Test Automation Engineer (we’re flexible so it can be 2 or 6 — we’ll just adapt the role for you)
● Experience in Java 2+ years
● Experience with JMeter and REST API
● Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN etc.)
● Experience with Docker/Jenkins or other CI/virtualization platform
● Experience in Unix/Linux/MacOS
● Ability to learn new technologies
● Experience of working in Agile environment
● Upper Intermediate English level (written and spoken)
● Experience in ProtoBuf, gRPC API
● Experience with Puppeteer/Playwright/Selenium
● Experience working with a distributed dev team
● Remote work during the quarantine (long term as we plan it according to Google guidance);
● Compensation package (20 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves);
● Flexible working hours;
● Medical Insurance;
● After quarantine: сomfortable office (Podol Plaza), business trips;
● English classes, yoga, paid tech training and events.
In WAZE project you’ll get opportunities to develop your skills while working on a huge product with a wide tech stack. For the next 3 months the role will be focused on developing framework for performance testing, which later will be changed to BE and FE parts. The team is flexible when it comes to dividing tasks so both Middle and Senior/Lead level candidates are welcomed.
WAZE is № 1 real-time navigation app that lets drivers outsmart traffic together. Here you’ll be a part of a skilled international team, working on an app with >100 mln users!