● 2+ years of work experience as Test Automation Engineer
● Experience in Java 2+ years
● Experience with JMeter and REST API
● Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN etc.)
● Experience with Docker/Jenkins or other CI/virtualization platform
● Experience in Unix/Linux/MacOS
● Ability to learn new technologies
● Experience of working in Agile environment
● Upper Intermediate English level (written and spoken)
● Task oriented — able to deliver quickly on tight schedules and deadlines, and must be able to adapt to frequent changes in requirements.
● Ability to analyze and document test results, and convey said results in a clear and detailed manner.
● Be inclined to independently troubleshoot issues and errors to resolution, possess strong self-motivation and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
● Experience in ProtoBuf, gRPC API
● Experience with Puppeteer/Playwright/Selenium
● Experience working with a remote dev team
● Remote work during the quarantine (long term as we plan it according to Google guidance);
● Compensation package (20 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves);
● Flexible working hours;
● Medical Insurance;
● After quarantine: office near Teatralna metro station, business trips;
● English classes, yoga, paid tech training and events.
We are looking for an Automation Developer to join our team working on WAZE — № 1 real-time navigation app that lets drivers outsmart traffic together. Here you’ll be a part of a skilled international team, working on an app with >100 mln users!