If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and technology and have
the abilities to build excellent software products and If you’re looking for a cool place, great people,
never-ending challenges and much more — your place is with us!
• At least 5 years’ experience developing complex backend systems, out of which at
least 2 years with Python programming language
• Excellent communication and learning skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment
• Passionate about technology with a strong desire to deliver and succeed.
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR)
• Experience working with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience working in CSS/CSS3 , HTML 5, Webpack, NPM
• Experience working in GIT, Jenkins.
• Experience working in Agile methodology
• Experience working in a SaaS environment
• Working knowledge in Linux environment
• The competitive remuneration on the local market;
• Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
• We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance);
• Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station;
You will play an active part in shaping product strategy based on what’s technically possible (and
make the impossible possible). You will make sure our company meets our ambitious goals from an
engineering standpoint. Your responsibilities will include developing software components end-to-end,
leading major features in the Cyberint’s SaaS solution, constantly re-inventing and improving our
infrastructures, joining the hot cyber-security market and having fun with a remarkable group of
people in a fresh and dynamic environment.
The project is a unique combination of proprietary technology and cyber experts
Best-in-class managed intelligence platform.
The platform helps to identify emerging threats, verify security posture, and respond effectively to reduce their impact.