• 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails. Experience taking Rails apps from idea to shipped to
• 5+ years experience with Postgres/NoSQL
• Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs/Microservices ecosystem
• Must have expertise in coding MVC design patterns
• Must be comfortable working with source control and unit testing
• Expert with CSS/SASS stylesheets, HTML/HAML/ERB and can make a user interface/wireframe to a
working front end implementation.
• Strong experience with AWS Infrastructure, experience with EC2/ECS, Aurora, Redis, ElasticSearch,
Lambda functions, Docker-based build pipelines. Heroku is a plus.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools
• Is a team player and is able to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Able to handle and prioritize many tasks at once. Ability to comfortably work across multiple
technical areas simultaneously or as the need arises. Must be comfortable with the unexpected workload
and priority changes.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix systems and an in-depth understanding of networking protocols
• Experience in, and passionate about, quality and engineering fundamentals
(performance/scalability, reliability, diagnosis, deployment, manageability, security, compatibility)
• Ability to demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code
• Familiarity with Ionic for iOS/Android a major plus
• The competitive remuneration on the local market
• Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
• We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
• Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. We need someone who pays
particular attention to detail and has extremely high standards for the work they do. The person has to be
comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where they will develop applications using Ruby and Ruby