You are super-talented Full Stack Team Leader with a very strong technical background. As a team leader, you have been also developing code and you still love this aspect of your work.
• At least 3 years experience as a team leader — with the ability to attract, grow and retain exceptional talent
• Demonstrated experience in designing and building scalable and robust software architecture
• Proven experience in backend development (.Net Core)
• At least 2 years of experience with Angular (2.10 and higher) building quality code with great performance and scale
• At least 6 years of modern web UI development, using modern CSS/SCSS/Less
• Work experience in the Agile methodology
• Significant experience in working according to SOLID principles and design patterns, and an excellent understanding of OOD
• Experience with AWS
• B.Sc./B.A. in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
• Experience with IOS / Android development
• Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
• Remote work during the quarantine and flexible wfh policy;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
• Flexible working hours;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Yoga classes.
• We are building a scalable platform, with a strong emphasis on a clean and engaging user experience.
• You will report to the Engineering Manager and take a key role in this initiative, by your own team of highly talented
• You will start the role dedicating 30 — 50% of your time to hands-on tasks.
We are global leader in training and learning management systems. Our solution is the key platform used by NASA and some of the largest airlines in the world to optimize their astronaut, pilot and crew training facilities and resources.
The US Army has recently chosen us in a Multi-million dollar contract, to be the central system that manages the readiness of its forces, training, academic studies and career development for more than 2 million users. Major project that needs new people to join the team.