• Successful work experience as an Unity Tech Artist at least for 3 years
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Portfolio preferable Mobile Platform
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphic software
• In-depth knowledge of the jobs required to produce a AAA Games & Top grossing / Top rated mobile Casual Games
• Experience in handling a team of artists is welcome
• Experience in developing mini-game concepts is encouraged
• Passion for video games and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Positive attitude and a genuine team player
• A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges.
• Remote work during the quarantine;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
• Flexible working hours;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Yoga classes.
The Sr. Technical Artist acts as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
We believe that great games are made by people who are passionate about actually making them!
Become a part of the first online company to bring games of skill with cash prizes to the large, yet under-served Indian market in a fun, light-hearted and friendly setting.
We kicked off this ambitious journey in 2009 with India’s most popular card game — Rummy.
We are funded jointly by international venture capitalists and a hedge fund that has made significant investments in the past in some of the most successful Internet companies in India.