* Successful work experience as a concept artist for 5+ years in the gaming industry
* Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator/Coreldraw, and other related software
* Art foundation skills including Anatomy, perspective, lighting, balance, and color relationships
* Understanding of digital/traditional art techniques
* Familiarity with current design trends and brands
* English — at least Intermediate level
* Professional development opportunities
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
* Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station (currently we work remotely due to the quarantine)
* Partner closely with Art Director to develop concepts
* Create art assets that drive the visual game identity
* Create final in-game artwork, style guide, and placeholder artwork
* Create whimsical, fantasy-themed, and realistic themed illustrations similar to what might be done for theme parks, video games, animation films, toys, etc.
* Our project is the first and largest game platform on Indian market.
* Our goal: to be № 1 on the western market.
* We are funded by international venture capitalists.
* We have 2 offices in India, 1 in the USA, and a talented team in Kyiv.
* We are creating such types of games:
— e-sport games: fantasy Football and fantasy Cricket
— casual mobile games