● High level English speaker — be able to write and communicate verbally in proficient English, using technical and testing related terminology
● 1+ year in L2 Technical Support or 1+ year in manual QA
● Familiarity with bug tracking systems and test management tools
● Task oriented — able to deliver quickly on tight schedules and deadlines, and must be able to adapt to frequent changes in requirements
● Experience in software QA methodologies and practices with emphasis on the Mobile world (Android and iOS)
● Experience utilizing log files to debug and analyze issues
● Experience in operating test tools and conducting analysis of test data
● Good understanding of Client-Server architecture
● Great international team of professionals (Kyiv, Tel Aviv, New York);
● Compensation package (20 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves), flexible working hours;
● Work with cutting edge technologies;
● Medical Insurance;
● English courses with a native speaker, yoga, paid tech training and other activities for professional growth;
● Remote work option;
● After quarantine: international business trips, comfortable office (Podil Plaza).
● Monitoring and debugging Beta community bug reports, suggestions and forum posts
● Releasing Beta-staged versions to the community via Centercode
● Identifying important and critical issues to track and report about to internal teams
We are looking for a Beta Community Support Engineer to join our big and skilled team, working on a big navigation system. The navigational app works on smartphones and tablets, letting people outsmart traffic, communicate, share trips etc.
The Beta community includes several thousand volunteers worldwide who participate in various testing phases of the product and aid in improving product quality. The main responsibilities include daily management and communication with the Beta Community — monitoring Beta feedback, bug reports, suggestions and ensuring questions have a response.