● Solid experience in FE/Full-Stack development (4+ years);
● Good grasp of more than one frontend framework (React/Angular/Backbone, etc.);
● Understanding of one of BE technologies (Node.JS/Ruby/Python/Java);
● Experience with distributed version control systems (Git/Mercurial/Fossil, etc.);
● Experience with implementing pixel-perfect designs over HTML/CSS;
● Experience in working with a Linux based server environment, solid Linux/Unix skills;
● Upper-Intermediate level of English and experience of work in a distributed team;
● Approximate workload now consists of 80% of FE tasks and 20% of BE tasks.
● Building, maintaining and optimizing responsive web apps;
● Cloud technologies;
● Developing high load / high traffic user-facing software;
● Writing unit-tests;
● TypeScript and other frameworks (Angular/Backbone/Vue);
● Mobile-specific sites, and mobile-web/native app integrations;
● Setup and continuous improvement of development and multi-stage production environment;
● Open source contributions;
● Great international team of professionals (Kyiv, Tel Aviv, New York);
● Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills;
● Work with cutting edge technologies;
● Medical Insurance;
● English courses with a native speaker;
● International business trips;
● Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
● Remote work during the quarantine.
As a Software Engineer, you will work on a big project critical for our customers’ needs. You will be able to use many new technologies and bring value to innovative products.
We are looking for a Senior FullStack JS Developer into Google Waze project team. Google Waze is the premier navigation app, serving hundreds of millions users daily finding the best routes for drivers in the real time. The app finds the best routes for drivers and also gives an option to find a rider (passenger).