● 3+ years experience in software test development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch
● Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
● Experience in web & API automation, preferably using tools like Selenium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG
● API-Testing: Knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing.
● Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming concepts
● Exposure & Working knowledge of data stores & queuing systems like Redis / Mongo / RabbitMQ /Kafka etc.,
● Experience with load testing tools like Jmeter / Locust
● Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
● Good to have knowledge of Mobile Automation Testing (Appium or alternatives)
● Knowledge of Gaming domain and products is desirable.
• Remote work during the quarantine;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
• Flexible working hours;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Medical insurance;
• Yoga classes.
● Participate in Requirement Analysis. Identify areas of focus during testing and QC, report to product owners and senior management.
● Understand and Analyze the Functional & Regression scope of Product Development items. Assign resources to various projects so that their utilization is maximized.
● Good in designing different automation frameworks/Architecture based on project needs.
● For any new type of feature or technology able to make progress without any guidance on both fronts.
● Come up with technology suggestions and implementation ( Tools & Framework improvements)
● Coordinate across teams for complete feature deliverables.
● Explore, Implementation & usage of code coverage tools
● Responsiveness: Availability to work on critical issues in any area, during time of stress.
● Curiosity & appetite to learn: Would have acquired detailed understanding of the overall system. Number of secondary code reviews performed Always discussing alternatives for the existing automation tech stack to keep it current.
● Mentoring: Demonstrated an ability to mentor junior members of the team, and leading thought-provoking technical conversations, be it pertaining to the current tech stack or new emerging technologies.
● Good to have: Knowledge of CI/CD & Agile process.
● Good to have: Performance/Load testing experience
The project is a game platform, which is looking for exceptional people to join our strong team and help build successful game apps. We are looking for hardworking, fun, and exciting developers who love what we do to build team from scratch in Kyiv office.