We are looking for a new team player to join the product company. You will be a part of Applications/R&D division and responsible for the Saas main video portal application.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a group that develop the most selling product of the company that support both the enterprise and the education vertical bringing amazing value to our customers. If you aspire to deliver world class UX experiences that can be scaled, is efficient and accessible to everyone — your place is with us.
* 4+ years experience in general software development of large/complex systems
* 2+ years with React (or Angular)
* Hands-on experience with PHP
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases
* English — at least Intermediate (good spoken skills)
React.js, PHP 7, MySQL, Jenkins, AWS
* Team management skills
* Working with JIRA / Git
* Design applications (Zeplin, Invision, etc.)
* B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent
* The competitive salary based on your skills;
* English courses
(international daily communication)
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
* Office in the city center (close to Teatralna metro)
* The Saas main video portal application development
* Front end tasks with React.js
* Additional tasks on back-end part with PHP 7
* Direct communication with clients
The product company provides live and on-demand video SaaS solutions to thousands of organizations around the world, engaging hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and at school.
As this team is working in various of programming languages and several infrastructures we are looking for a fast-learner and someone who can handle the multi-technologies challenge and tackle several projects at once. We believe in openness and innovation — we want people who not afraid to say their opinions and to think bigger.
Come and join the place where you can see the impact of your work on a daily basis.