• B.Sc. or more in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 5 years experience developing complex backend systems. At least two of them in the Python programming language
• 2+ years’ experience as a Team Leader; Track record of leading a team with tight deadlines and short release cycles, including hiring, onboarding, and professional development.
• Experience implementing tools, processes, internal instrumentation, methodologies, testing practices and resolving obstacles
• Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment.
• Passionate about technology with a strong desire to deliver and succeed.
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code and designs.
• Excellent English communication and learning skills.
• Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR)
• Working knowledge in Linux environment
• Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience working with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience working in GIT, Jenkins.
• Experience working in Agile methodology
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
* Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station
As a backend team leader, you will own the development of backend components and microservices running in AWS.
You will be a part of the bigger development organization in Israel which has DevOps, frontend and more backend teams.
You will be responsible for interviewing and hiring the core team developers, mentoring them, and leading the team to success.
You will work intensively with product management in Israel on features for Cyberint’s flagship product — Argos.
The project is a unique combination of proprietary technology and cyber experts
Best-in-class managed intelligence platform.
The platform helps to identify emerging threats, verify security posture, and respond effectively to reduce their impact.