* At least
* Deep knowledge and proven experience of HTML/CSS/LESS
* Experience with RxJS
* Understanding the principles of MVC application design
* Knows and loved to write clean code
* Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* English — at least Intermediate level
* Experience with Angular.js, Angular 2+
* Knowledge of the angular-ui-router, angular-bootstrap modules
* Base understanding of the unit testing
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
* Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station
Craft is a SaaS Product Management platform company changing the way companies create products.
It creates an improved solution for Agile Project and Product Management, which centralizes product backlog and all cooperation with stakeholders, clients, and users.
It combined everything in one place with all the tools product development needs for prioritizing and assigning work items, customizing workflow, creating a road-map, gathering stakeholders’ and customers’ feedback and building real relationships with users, etc.
Our project allows us to easily collaborate between the product team and the multiple stakeholders. Craft provides Product and Project Managers with the ultimate tool for building better products with less time-wasting.