* At least
* Deep knowledge and proven experience of HTML/CSS/LESS
* Hands-on experience with Angular.js
* Experience with RxJS
* Experience with tools for team working (SVN, Git)
* Understanding the principles of MVC application design
* Ability to write high-quality, clear and efficient code with documentation
* English — at least Intermediate level
* Experience with Angular 2+
* Knowledge of the angular-ui-router, angular-bootstrap modules
* Base understanding of the unit testing
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
* Office is near Teatlarl’na metro station
* Design and implementation front end part of the product
* Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames
* Participate and facilitate in SCRUM development process
* Participate in meetings with the Product Owner
Craft is a SaaS Product Management platform company changing the way companies create products. We are VC backed and have top industry names in our client’s list.
Product Management has evolved tremendously over the past decade from a low profile technical role to a central role in the organization that touches every team from implementation to management.
Product Management Tools, on the other hand, did not evolve, leaving product managers to use a fragmented disconnected set of tools to accomplish their work.
Craft is changing that, we bring the entire workflow of product management and creation into a single place, allowing a single source of truth and a go-to place for product managers and the entire company to contribute and get visibility into what product is being made.