* Experience in game development with Unity3d using C#
* 6+ years experience building mobile games or apps at scale
* Familiarity with Agile processes
* Superior communication and organization skills, flexibility, and ability to build high-quality products
* Strong debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
* Attention to details
* English — at least Intermediate level
* Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent)
* Experience working with Facebook API and Login
* 3rd party SDK integrations
* Experience consuming HTTP API via and REST/JSON interfaces;
* Experience writing and maintaining automated unit tests;
* Apple, Google, Amazon App Store integration.
* Professional development opportunities
* The competitive remuneration on the local market
* Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance)
* Remote or Office (near Teatlarl’na metro station)
* Owning the front-end game development process completely and also engaging the team in resolving issues;
* Work directly with talented designers, artists, engineers, and product managers to ensure the smooth development of quality products;
* Architect, Design, and code captivating gameplay features;
* Extend and optimize existing features and systems;
* Create tools to accelerate workflows across the team;
* Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices;
* Integrate 3rd party SDKs and services into a reusable framework for multiple clients.
* Our project is the first and largest game platform on Indian market.
* Our goal: to be № 1 on the western market.
* We are funded by international venture capitalists.
* We have 2 offices in India, 1 in the USA, and a talented team in Kyiv.
* We are creating such types of games:
— e-sport games: fantasy Football and fantasy Cricket
— casual mobile games
— card games