We are seeking a RoR Developer that will play a vital role in web app features as well as maintaining the production of web applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 3 years of backend development experience with Ruby;
• Experienced with Ruby on Rails;
• Experience with SQL databases;
• Good Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes (an advantage);
• BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent (an advantage);
• Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hard-working and proactive.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves), flexible working hours;
• English classes, yoga, tech training and conferences participation.
• Developing server side of application using RoR;
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries;
• Optimizing your application for performance;
• Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in the Ruby on Rails space;
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
The project is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, this solution helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.