• At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager;
• High level of IQ;
• Analytical set of mind;
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and environment;
• Understanding of Web/Mobile UX best practices, information architecture, and user testing;
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized;
• Consulting and collaboration mindset.
• Fluent english
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves), flexible working hours;
• English classes, tech training and conferences participation.
Development of a global core platform implementing synergetic informational existence of cities, communities, associations, corporations, and other government and commercial organizations in people networks paradigm.
• Research & development of the features powered by Artificial Intelligence;
• Development of IoT concepts, building systems, not projects;
• Complex optimization tasks solving;
• Gather user and functional requirements, estimate efforts, set scope and define timelines for the product initiatives;
• Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive offerings;
• Manage and collaborate with designers, product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions;
• Resolve conflicts in internal or cross-functional debates regarding process or execution;
• Own product backlog.
We are looking for a highly talented product manager to join our growing product team. You will work with the engineering team to deliver a complex product. Synergy Network is a unique software platform, linking people, businesses and ideas where and when it matters the most.
We have two biggest directions: web platform for companies and municipalities (mostly US but also Europe, including Ukraine), and mobile — white label applications that let people navigate at different events, participate in exciting quests etc.