* At least two years of QA experience in testing web applications
* Familiarity with the entire Software Development Life Cycle process
* Good understanding of testing process methods and concepts.
* Good experience in test cases developing and execution, defects report creation
* Experience with different testing types (functional, load, stress)
* Experience using defect tracking tool and quality/test management tool like Jira
* Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
* Good English communication skills (at last intermediate)
* Experience with testing mobile applications — an advantage
* Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML is a plus
* Competitive salary depending on your experience
* Professional development opportunities
* Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* Yoga classes
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
* Flexible working hours (from
* Comfortable office
* Develop and maintain test-related documentation
* Perform Black box and Grey box testing
* Write detailed and easy to understand bug report
* Assess the status of the release and help make sure that the release goes out on time with the high-quality level
You will be a part of the team who is creating a system for recruiting and candidate evaluating.
This system was designed from scratch and now it is already used widely around the world.