Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Areas of responsibility
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable web applications using the latest Ruby on Rails versions and PostgreSQL
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Develop and implement new features
- Maintain the code quality at the highest level
- Develop and maintain automated test suites to ensure code quality and stability
- Implement API endpoints and integrate with React application
- Integrate various 3rd-party services
- Integrate services with ML algorithms
- Apply existing best practices in software development
- Provide the task estimation
- Participate in requirement elicitation and clarification with the product owner
- Optimize existing solutions, improve performance, refactor suboptimal code
- Make technical decisions and be able to justify them
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely and efficient manner
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of working experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate level and above)
- Experience with Ruby from 2.7 version and above
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests
- Ability to write testable code
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with Postgresql
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with Sidekiq
➕ Would be a plus
- Experience working with Redis, React, Docker
- Experience using AWS, Kubernetes, Github actions and Python
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.