Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Areas of responsibility
- Develop applications and software components in Ruby on Rails
- Analyse, evaluate and support improvements to existing systems
- Assist in creating and executing new concepts
- Support existing codebase and fix bugs
💼 Required skills and experience
- 1 + years of experience working with Ruby (commercial experience)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Sidekiq or other background processing library in Ruby
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Experience with relational databases
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Eager to grow and grasp the large amount of information
- English proficiency, spoken and written (Upper-Intermediate level and above)
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
➕ Would be a plus
- Experience with Grape, Whenever, PostgreSQL, Docker
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.