Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Areas of responsibility
- Act as a direct manager for Engineers. Hire, train, supervise and motivate them, be responsible for their professional development and software deliverables
- Guides engineers on what the current development priorities are, in which direction the group and company are heading, what are the group’s customers’ needs etc.
- Contribution to the development of the engineering strategy
- Performance assessment and performance management and implementation of PDP’s
- Work closely with other departments on different strategic initiatives, and projects
- Contribute to implementation of data security and business contingency process and configuration management
Technology & Infrastructure
- Be responsible for the software development and delivery process, foresee potential risks, analyze critical production issues and facilitate the resolution
- Spearhead various R&D initiatives to identify opportunities for new features and improvement
- Contributing to the expansion of the product portfolio
Processes and standards
- Constantly work on optimizing the processes, tools, and standards within the group in order to achieve business goals and timelines with a high degree of confidence and efficiency, including:
— Development lifecycle and tools
— Coding standard
— Configuration management
— Quality standards
- Contribute to changes to the group’s organizational structure when necessary, uses processes and methodologies to the higher management when required
💼 Required skills and experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering and 3+ years of engineering management and hands-on experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills with proven capability to build effective technical teams
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong time management, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.