Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
We are looking for a professional with a good combination of technical skills and sales acumen to be able to speak to potential clients about our services and software solutions that we can suggest
- You will be working closely with sales executives, to position and sell Syndicode services through every aspect of the sales cycle— presentations, hands-on demonstrations, design and architecture of projects, bill of material, and pricing to prospective customers
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business needs and demonstrate the value of the Syndicode solutions through discovery process and pre-sales project demonstrations
- Work as a trusted advisor, partnering with the customer on Technical Strategy and requirements
- Create proposals working closely with the sales team, solution experts, legal, compliance, and development teams
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to drive the success of Syndicode projects by providing customer feedback and staying current with industry trends and new technologies
💼 Required skills and experience
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar customer-facing role as a Technical Consultant, Sales/Pre-Sales/Solutions Engineer
- Knowledge of outsourcing and outstaffing business models
- Strong knowledge of the principles of building a software — Web and Mobile Applications
- Relationship building, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Proven experience in demonstrating software solutions and value propositions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently with minimal instruction
- Fluency in English
➕ Would be a plus
- Experience in developing software solutions
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.