Syndicode is looking for a Sales Manager to assist our company in expanding its customer base.
Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Developing pre-sales strategies to draw in potential customers or to solicit new potential clients
- Initiating contact with potential clients from inbound/outbound lead generation
- Presenting the company’s services to potential clients based on their needs
- Facilitating the pre-sales process
- Preparation of proposals, contracts, bids, and other deal-related materials
- Delivering exceptional client service to existing clients on regular basis to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related position
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Good time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Good business etiquette
- English level — C1/fluent
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.