Syndicode is looking for a Marketing Lead who will be responsible for creating, realizing, and executing the marketing strategy in order to increase company revenue.
Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Develops and implements marketing strategies in order to create a positive company image on the market and to attract qualified leads
- Conduct market research, gather customer feedback and adjust marketing strategies based on it
- Controls the successful marketing campaigns implementation from ideation to execution
- Defines and establishes the performance marketing metrics and analyzes the efficiency of relevant tools, instruments, campaigns and methods used within the marketing department
- Analyzes, foresees and predicts market fluctuations based on the metrics and reports
- Oversees and manages the content plan strategy in order to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand
- Oversee and improve the social media strategy that will cover the creation, distribution, and analysis of ongoing postings
- Monitor company brand and build brand awareness on social media
- Manage the SEO activities in order to achieve the department’s targets
- Motivates, develops, mentors and supervises the Content and Marketing specialists, helping them achieve maximum impact with minimum effort;
- Leads staff; including hiring, talent development, performance management & retention efforts;
- Maintains cordial relationships between cross-functional teams like Commercial, Delivery, HR, Finance;
- Provides a service to an internal customer (Commercial, HR, Delivery) in order to fulfill company strategy
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in PR/Marketing for the IT field
- 2+ years of experience in a leading position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute successful public relations campaigns
- Creativity, flexibility and an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Fluent in English
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.