Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business — from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company’s engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Act as a direct manager for Team leads. Hire, train, supervise and motivate TLs, be responsible for their professional development
- Work constantly on explaining to the TL and engineers what the current development priorities are, in which direction the group and company are heading, what are the group’s customers’ needs etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant parties (mainly BA/PMs etc.) on important feature definitions and priorities when necessary
Technology & Infrastructure
- Be responsible for the software development and delivery process, foresee potential risks, analyze critical production issues and involve relevant teams to solve them
- Serve as an architect for the group’s technical domain:
1. Analyze complex features thoroughly from various angles
2. Provide guidance to Team Leads and other relevant engineers in selecting frameworks, platforms, or tech-stack that should be used to create a solution
3. Make final architectural decisions when required
4. Ensure all developed solutions are scalable and maintainable for the future
5. Figure out the risks in using third-party frameworks/platforms
6. Support the teams, Team leads and PMs in the solutions development and deployment processes
7. Spearhead various R&D initiatives to identify opportunities for new features and improvement
Processes and standards
- Constantly work on optimizing the processes, tools, and standards within the group in order to achieve business goals and timelines with a high degree of confidence and efficiency, including:
2. Development tools
3. Coding standards
4. Quality standards
- Suggests changes to the group’s organizational structure, uses processes and methodologies to the higher management when required
💼 Required skills and experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering and 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Experience leading and developing medium-sized engineering operations
- Strong leadership and communication skills with proven capability to build effective technical teams and develop Team Leads
- Know how to write clean, testable, and maintainable code and ensure that the teams do the same
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Able to prioritize duties and work well on your own
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.