A brave thinker wanted!
Syndicode is a software development company on a mission to improve people’s life through strategy, design and technology. We are a group of like-minded persons with “getting things done” attitude, mature personalities who save their positive attitude to life, and conscious leaders who like to solve complex challenges.
We value honesty, openness, responsibility, and mutual aid. But the main trait of every Syndicoder — is will. A will of constant self-improvement. A will to live with passion. A will to do the best you can.
If it sounds like you, we hope you pass our tech requirements below.
Required experience and skills
- Node.js backend frameworks such as Express.js, Nest.js, Koa or others;
- React.js, Redux, Typescript, CSS Modules;
- Understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices, experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or other;
- Experience in building from scratch and maintaining REST APIs;
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher to communicate with clients.
Will be a plus
- Understanding of ORM like Sequelize, knex.js, TypeORM or other;
- Knowledge of documentation with JSON schema and Swagger;
- Experience with Postman;
- Experience with CircleCI or other CI services;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Infrastructure services: Heroku, Google Cloud, AWS or other.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new products and features;
- Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing and communication with the client.
- 2 steps to become a Syndicoder: Recruiter short intro talk, professional interview;
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible. You can work remotely or full remote;
- 15 vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- 20 sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education;;
- English lessons in groups;
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv.