Syndicode is looking for a talented Sales Manager to strengthen our team!
What we expect of a future Sales Manager?
At Syndicode, our sales team is the engine that drives our global clients’ reach in software development solutions. We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales managers. Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales managers to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
What main tasks will you perform?
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
What your daily and monthly responsibilities will be?
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Communicate with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
What professional skills are vital to us?
- At least 5+ years of experience in B2B Business development
- Proven track record of the success sales cycle from intro to negotiation and deal closing
- Ability to elicit current business pains and process with it
- Ability and knowledge how to work with objections
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Fluent written and verbal English
What experience will be nice to have?
- Experience in the IT outsourcing niche (eCommerce, Marketplace, SaaS)
- 2 steps to become a Syndicoder: HR interview, Professional interview
- A trial period is two months
- The working schedule is flexible. You may work remotely
- Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends
- Twenty sick days per year
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education
- English lessons in groups
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a (Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv
If you are interested, please send your CV.
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!