• PostreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL
• RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber
• Capistrano, Nginx, Redis, Unicorn, Puma, Ubuntu, AWS, Heroku
• Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
• Experience implementing APIs.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.)
• Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
• Prior experience with source control tools — Git, Github
• Loves working in an Agile environment
• Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
• Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
— You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
— You will get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
— You will become the part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
— You will work in a cozy and spacious office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti) or Dnipro (MOST-City office center);
— Professional training and development opportunities;
— We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
— Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
— Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
— Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
— Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
— Team building events;
— Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.
You implement new products and features
You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones
You work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration
You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
You take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data driven environment
We create online businesses for our clients and our own. At the moment we need to extend the team of full stack Ruby on Rails developers. We are looking for a strong middle/senior Full stack Ruby on Rails with 3+ years of work experience and spoken English. We appreciate self-organized, energetic and open-minded professionals who enjoy the creation of unique applications.