Syndicode is looking for a Business Analyst with at least two years of working experience. In general, you will be responsible for the visualization of business painkillers😎
About our team
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, ready to learn new things and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of SyndicodeFamily, a horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words — they are what make Syndicode a team.
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Be ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
Required skills and experience
• IT experience at least 2 years;
• English — Advanced (at least B2);
• Experience in requirements elicitation/discovery (as you will be a part of a pre-sales team);
• Strong knowledge of requirements management tools (Jira, visualization tools, Google Analytics);
• Understanding of SDLC;
• Google docs and spreadsheets Rock-star;
• Ability to create UML-diagrams (Structural/Behavioral);
• Skills of creating user stories, user stories mapping;
• Be familiar with Market Analysis and User Personas creation;
• Know the difference between landing page markup implementation and microservices architecture design;
• Know how to use floppy-disk.
Zones of responsibility
• Requirements analysis, in particular: Decomposition, Classification/Organization, Resolving of requirement conflicts;
• Creation Functional/NonFunctional Requirements for web and mobile application;
• Facilitating review, verification, and validation of business analysis deliverables;
• Creating documentation for stakeholders and risks management;
• Change Requests management.
• 3 steps to become a Syndicoder: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO;
• A trial period is two months;
• We usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day;
• The working schedule is flexible, from
• You can work remotely or full remote;
• Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
• Twenty sick days per year;
• Healthcare insurance after the trial period;
• English lessons in groups;
• Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003(MostCity), Dnipro.
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!