Syndicode IT outsourcing company is looking for a skilled Front-end ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of experience. The current position is full-time.
Syndicode operates on the market since 2014. We are an IT outsourcing company, developing integrated solutions and products that help businesses achieve their goals. Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js. Our offices are located in Kyiv and Dnipro. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is a bicycle rental marketplace company based in Austria. It helps people instantly find and rent various types of bicycles in a specific location via a user-friendly web platform. The launch is planned for the Spanish market. The project is customly developed from scratch. Duration is 6+ months.
• Hosting: Heroku, Amazon S3;
• Backend: RoR;
• Frontend: React JS;
• Search engine: ElasticSearch;
• Database: PostgreSQL, Redis;
• Third-party: Stripe, Google geolocation API, Sendgrid, Cloudflare.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 3+ years experience with React.js;
• ES6, HTML/SCSS;
• Front-end state management library — Redux/Apollo;
• REST API/GraphQL;
• Unit testing;
• Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
• Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them;
• Our candidate should have an Intermediate English level (B1) or higher to communicate with clients.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
• Produce clean code based on specifications;
• Participate in sprint planning;
• Implement new product and features;
• Work in an agile team and communicate with the client.
• How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with CEO.
• Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
• How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
• What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from
• Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
• What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
• What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
• What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
• What about the English lessons? — Syndicode provides the courses in groups.
• Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003, Dnipro; Otakara Yarosha lane 22, Kharkiv.