Syndicode IT outsourcing company is looking for a skilled Front-end ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of experience. The current position is full-time.
WHO ARE WE?
Syndicode operates on the market since 2014. We are an IT outsourcing company, developing integrated solutions and products that help businesses achieve their goals. Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js. Our offices are located in Kyiv and Dnipro. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
The project is a bicycle rental marketplace company based in Austria. It helps people instantly find and rent various types of bicycles in a specific location via a user-friendly web platform. The launch is planned for the Spanish market. The project is customly developed from scratch. Duration is 6+ months.
• Hosting: Heroku, Amazon S3;
• Backend: RoR;
• Frontend: React JS;
• Search engine: ElasticSearch;
• Database: PostgreSQL, Redis;
• Third-party: Stripe, Google geolocation API, Sendgrid, Cloudflare.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 3+ years experience with React.js;
• ES6, HTML/SCSS;
• Front-end state management library — Redux/Apollo;
• REST API/GraphQL;
• Unit testing;
• Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
• Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them;
• Our candidate should have an Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher to communicate with clients.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
• Produce clean code based on specifications;
• Participate in sprint planning;
• Implement new product and features;
• Work in an agile team and communicate with the client.
• How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with CEO.
• Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
• How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
• What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from
• Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
• What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
• What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
• What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
• What about the English lessons? — Syndicode provides the courses in groups.
• Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro.
• Parking is (Both Kyiv and Dnipro).