Syndicode is looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen our team for fulltime collaboration. We are a software development company that unites people with the same goal — providing top-quality services that help businesses perform better.
Below is the detailed Q&A info.
WHO ARE WE?
Syndicode operates on the market since 2014. We are an IT outsourcing company, developing integrated solutions and products that help businesses achieve their goals.
Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js.
Our offices are located in Kyiv and Dnipro. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Who are our customers? — Middle and small business, startups.
Geography of projects? — US, EU, Australia.
Niche examination? — SaaS (10 + projects), Marketplace (15+ projects).
HOW ARE WE DOING?
We work on two models: Outstaffing (50%) and outsourcing ( 50%).
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES?
Transparent motivation system, clear marketing strategy, knowledge of our target audience, high-level technical expertise.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ARE VITAL TO US?
• Clear understanding the entire sales cycle;
• Ability to efficiently handle incoming customer requests;
• Experience in preparing commercial offers;
• Experience in building and managing a sales team;
• Successful deal closing experience;
• Previous experience in IT companies;
• High-level knowledge of CRM;
• Team player mindset: you’ll work with sales managers, marketing manager, copywriters, developers, and designers for the synergetic outcome.
WHAT ABOUT LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY?
Our candidate should have an Advanced English level (C1, C2) to communicate with clients.
WHAT PERSONAL QUALITIES SHOULD OUR CANDIDATE HAVE?
Purposefulness, discipline, self-organization, honesty.
WHAT MAIN TASKS WILL YOU PERFORM?
• Process incoming customer requests;
• Prepare commercial offers;
• Participation in annual sales planning;
• Calls with clients and correspondence in English;
• Business trips to potential customers are possible;
• Work with the CRM system;
• Team formation and management.
WHAT ARE THE TEAM SIZE AND STRUCTURE?
Now Syndicode employs 50 people, of whom 75% are developers, 25% — management, marketing, sales. The Sales Team currently consists of the Sales Manager and Sales Assistant.
• Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
• How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
• What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from
• Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — After passing the probation period, each employee has the opportunity to work remotely.
• What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
• What is the number of paid sick days per year? — Sick leaves are unlimited. The company provides 100% compensation for all sick days.
• Is there a prospect of business trips? — The company provides Sales manager with an opportunity to travel abroad for business trips with clients. Also, you can travel for training seminars and conferences.
• Is the office open or closed layout? — We have a
• Parking (Both Kyiv and Dnipro).
• Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro.
• How many stages of the interview? — 2 steps: Hiring Manager and CEO.
Looking forward to your inquiries!