Syndicode is looking for a Senior Product Designer, who will lead the design process in one of our products.
Your responsibilities will be entire interface development, involve designing mock-ups and high fidelity prototypes, create engaging visual designs that account for user needs and business objectives, working closely with key stakeholders, software engineers, and product managers, leading research activities, perform user testing, coordinate design processes.
• At least 4 years of experience in a digital product design role;
• A proven UX and digital product design track record with an up to date portfolio showcasing your experience;
• A thorough understanding of UX, UI, design thinking, agile and lean startup;
• Researching and thinking through complex user problems, finding reasonable solutions, mocking them up in detail, and working with engineers to build them;
• Results-focused with a willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of the practice;
• Comfortable with user research and testing;
• Ready to create a lot of Design Concepts to validate ideas;
• Fluency in working Figma, Adobe CC, etc.;
• Developing processes and frameworks to enable consistency and efficiency such as design systems, guidelines, and patterns or component libraries;
• You understand the Data-Driven Design approach and not afraid to generate hypotheses based on data research;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills — Upper-Intermediate in English essential.
• Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
• How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
• What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from
• Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely.
• What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
• What is the number of paid sick days per year? — Sick leaves are unlimited. The company provides 100% compensation for all sick days.
• Is the office open or closed layout? — We have a
• Parking (Both Kyiv and Dnipro)
• Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro