Our Customer is a leader in providing services of cleaners, gardeners, handymen, and caregivers for the end customers with its offices located all over one of the European country.
We are developing a comprehensive web-platform that provides support for the multi-level marketing structure including a marketplace, individual customers’/ franchisees’/ service providers’ accounts, the system for customer online consulting and support.
Being a part of this Syndicode’s team allows to work in a very friendly atmosphere with a really nice Customer.
BASIC REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 3+ years experience with React.js;
• ES6, HTML/SCSS;
• Front-end state management library — Apollo;
• REST API/GraphQL;
• Unit testing.
NEED TO HAVE
Code examples or projects that demonstrate compliance with the requirements above.
NICE TO HAVE
• Contribution to Open Source projects;
• Stackoverflow activity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
• Participate in sprint planning;
• Implement new products and features;
• Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing and communication with the client
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
• You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
• You will become part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
• You will work in a cozy and spacious office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti)
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
• Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
• Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
• Team building events;
• Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.