What is the project and why should you care?
The project is related to the development of a platform that provides a variety of branding-related services to help world-leading companies create and strengthen their brands.
Some of the branding services offered include:
- Brand strategy development: helps companies develop a brand strategy that aligns with their business goals and resonates with their target audience.
- Brand positioning: assists companies in developing a unique brand positioning that differentiates them from their competitors and creates a clear value proposition for their customers.
- Brand architecture: helps companies create a structured approach to organizing their brands and sub-brands, ensuring consistency across all touchpoints.
- Brand identity: helps companies create a cohesive and consistent visual identity for their brand, including logo design, color palette, typography, and other visual elements.
- Brand messaging: assists companies in crafting clear and compelling brand messaging that communicates their brand values, personality, and key messages to their target audience.
- Brand implementation: helps companies implement their brand strategy across all touchpoints, including marketing campaigns, packaging, website design, and other customer-facing communications.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if you have:
- 8-10 years of experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of C# and React
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Technical leader of the development team
- Member of architecture group defining solutions to meet business needs
- Resolving technical problems within the team as they arise
- Keeping the team un-blocked and efficiently with high velocity
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented