What is the project and why should you care?
Today Ukraine needs you more than ever. You have a chance to add meaning to your day-to-day job by becoming a digital warrior of our country in the field that you know best — technology. Join the project to leverage AI and Cloud technologies to help rebuild a stronger and more resilient country.
The project creates a reliable data foundation of satellite imaging and records detailed information regarding civil infrastructure damages resulting from the ongoing war in Ukraine.
This innovative initiative utilizes high-tech equipment and AI technologies to create a massive cloud-based project accessible to the community. It will help collect and verify data on the destructions of war, assess damages, and understand further steps to take in rebuilding Ukraine.
Covizmo partners with Symphony Solutions to develop an innovative solution that can be crucial in detecting and documenting all war-time damage to the civil infrastructure and present verified information to the public.
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- .Net experience for 4+ years
- Understanding how to deal with coordinates, polygons, etc
- DevOps and CI/CD understanding
- SW development experience in the AWS ecosystem is a great advantage
- Ukrainian and English language
What is important to know:
- More than a 9 am to 5 pm job but a meaningful contribution to Ukraine’s future
- Team of Middle and Senior .Net developers, QA, and DevOps
- Long-term project
- Back End development
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture, and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/updates to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Communicate with Engineers, QA, and other colleagues and stakeholders
Work with Covizmo & Symphony Solutions and help rebuild Ukraine after the war!