Customer & project description:
We are planning to create new Corporate system support team in our company. The team will work with support of all corporate systems (ERP, Recruiting, HR, Sales and other systems). The main focus of the team is: implementing, integrating, supporting, communicating with the main stakeholders regarding the configuration and requirements.
We are looking for Senior Business Systems analyst/ Head of Corporate systems support team.
Below the planned structure of new team.
Senior business analysts should be the person with good understanding of business needs, he/she will work on reviewing the company business processes and identifying opportunities to improve business efficiency by advising on which software is needed, designing the solutions for automating the processes in the corporate systems as well as integrating various corporate systems.
- Implement and integrate corporate systems
- Run discovery with identification weak process points, propose a concept for solving it with further implementation (analyzing as-is process, create to-be concept, depicting it in BPM diagram, cost vs. value analyses, creates improvements strategy, etc.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders ( conducts stakeholders analyses, communicate status, gather requirements, create presentation and demo)
- Create governments and frameworks
- Create the concept of dashboards and reports
- Create Power BI dashboard concept from the business and users experience
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up