· OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
· Experience in React, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications;
· Popular state managers for React
· SPA optimisation technics
· Experience with Git
· Experience of using Test Frameworks — Unit and Performance Testing;
· Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or DynamoDB)
· Working in Agile development environment;
· English level — Upper intermediate;
· Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
· Experience in gambling or online gaming;
· Experience in LESS;
· Reactive Programming (RXJS)
Competitive salary and compensation package
Friendly and professional team
Symphony Training Academy
Low hierarchy and open communication
20 vacation days
· Providing supervision and guidance to team members.
· Reviewing code of teammates, make sure that code quality meet required on project level of quality.
· Communicating with customer.
· Resolving technical problems as they rise.
· New features development within new product;
· Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code);
· Writing Unit tests and integration tests;
· Scrum ceremonies participation
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product — part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming — all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea — is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
The main responsibility of our team will be developing from scratch Web client for the game which will give a possibility to bet for remote player and adjusting existing BE services.