• 2+ years of software development experience
• Solid knowledge of Java 11+ and Web development (HTTP protocol, REST/OpenAPI)
• Excellent knowledge of Spring-boot 2.x (Spring-REST, SpringData)
• Experience in SoA/micro-service based solution architectures
• Experienced with GraphQL (Apollo)
• Experienced with Kubernetes (AWS)
• Experienced with Apache Kafka
• Advanced in SQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience in performing general oversight of solution development from a technical perspective
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in leading a team of other developers
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Good Knowledge of React
• NoSQL real-time databases (Real, Firebase, or similar)
Competitive salary and compensation package
Friendly and professional team
Symphony Training Academy
Low hierarchy and open communication
20 vacation days
We work closely with customer business teams as well as teams from other HanseCom engineering teams.
As a Senior Java developer, you will be responsible for the Architecture creation, delivering the highest possible quality software, participate in business requirements analysis, and supporting less experienced team members.
Our customer HanseCom is a provider of mobile ticketing and customer management solutions for the public transportation sector for more than 60 public transport companies.
Our team is responsible for the development of the new public mobile platform that will be the single entry point for travelers.
All information about the commute, schedule, and ticketing should be available on this platform. The platform will consist of a backend that will serve the mobile clients and integrate external services.