• Experience in desktop applications, Client-Server Architecture, web applications testing, Rest API web services testing.
• Knowledge of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
• Experience in test cases design, implementation and support.
• Experience in UI, functional, smoke, stress, performance testing.
• Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum basics).
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, SVN, Git.
• Practical experience with SQL/TQL.
• Interest in developing project management skills.
• Self-directed, willingness to search/ propose solution to improve efficiency of testing.
• Understanding of supply chain planning.
• Good understanding of data models.
• Experience in project management.
• Knowledge of SAP project/database/interfacing.
Competitive salary and compensation package;
Friendly and professional team;
Symphony Training Academy;
Low hierarchy and open communication;
20 vacation days;
Functional and technical design documents to define your test scenarios.
Verify the user stories by means of accurate software testing methods and methodologies.
Perform tests on scrum items, both manually and automation, and you will continuously optimize and extend the test environment.
Design, develop and execute automation testing scripts using different tools.
Track bugs and document your actions.
Continuously optimize and extend your tests.
Take part in determining the test strategy. Based on the functional descriptions, you will define test specifications, scripts and make estimations about efforts.
We are interested in hiring a Senior Test Automation Engineer for full-time work for our Belgian customer — OMP — leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.