• 5+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience
• Experience in establishing QA automation process and setting up framework using Java
• Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate, and end to end testing of web-based products.
• Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of web API
• Extensive hands-on experience with web UI testing using selenium or similar tools
• Experience with defect tracking software (Jira)
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
• Hands-on experience with Git
• Experience working with RestAssured
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• Friendly and professional team
• Symphony Training Academy
• Low hierarchy and open communication
• 20 vacation days
• Corporate Doctor
• Work with development teams on software components analysis to provide solutions for automated testing scenarios and scripts.
• Contributes to QA automation process design and implementation.
• Creates, maintains
and executes automated test cases.
• Performs sanity and load testing on each version of the software at the end of every sprint
• Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
• Coach Automation QA beginner
• Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market.
Project description:Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for replatforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).