• 2+ years of software testing and automation;
• Good knowledge of Java;
• Understanding of OOP;
• Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment system (Jenkins, SonarQube, Jupiter/Junit);
• Hands-on experience in API and integration testing;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English.
• Hands-on experience with AWS cloud;
• Understanding of automated UI testing
• Hands-on experience with JSON schemas (draft-6 and higher);
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• Friendly and professional team
• Symphony Training Academy
• Low hierarchy and open communication
• 20 vacation days
• Corporate Doctor
• Develop automated tests for the back-end as necessary;
• Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results;
• Participate in Continuous Integration configuration process;
Our customer Hewlett Packard Enterprisese, is offering premier cloud services and software for enterprises. Our team involved in helping HPE to develop their most prominent service — GreenLake portal. GreenLake is an essential part of HPE that solves the challenges with managing compliance and overspending that a company might face in its cloud transformation journey.
Our team is responsible for developemnet of Continuous Compliance service. This service provides continuous monitoring of GRC compliance information and up-to-date regulatory policies. It provides alerting and remediation for out-of-compliance situations, accommodates audit preparation and gives the client enterprise-level visibility of compliance.
The technology used in the service includes Java microservices deployed as Docker containers on AWS.
The UI uses ReactJS with TypeScript, following style guidelines, and UX designs provided by the customer.
Our team consists of developers and test engineers.
We work closely with customer business team as well as teams from other GreenLake portal.
Most of the work for Test Engineers is API automation. Some UI automation is needed as well, but that is secondary to API testing.
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).