• Advanced English — both written and spoken
• Superb and polite written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Zendesk or similar help-desk software
• Confident user of modern gadgets (tablets, smartphones, etc)
• Interest in work with innovative technologies
• Tech savvy with a knack for learning new tools/apps on the fly
• Empathetic to customers’ needs and passionate about helping others
• Persistent and meticulous to drive our customers toward success with our products
• Stress resistant with ability to work under pressure, responsible and able to multitask
• Flexible and customer-oriented
• Higher pedagogical/linguistic education
• Career and professional growth (free internal and external professional trainings, personal experienced mentor)
• Flexible management;
• Good compensation package: health insurance, gym, a parking space, English courses, entrepreneur administration, tax compensation, paid vacation and sick leave, budget for home office equipment, сorporate MacBooks;
• Communication with native speakers;
• Team parties and corporate events;
• Presents for different holidays.
• Assist new and existing customers with technical support via phone, chat, and email
• Maintain customer knowledge base
• Provide training and onboarding of our hardware and software to new customers upon request
• Assist Customer Success Team in creating custom training materials for new customers upon request
• Collect early customer feedback for process improvement and product feedback
Swivl is seeking a Product Expert to support our customers through initial onboarding and troubleshooting in our hardware and software solution. Their job is to work closely with the Customer Success and Development Teams to ensure that customers are equipped with the knowledge and training to be successful with Swivl and are satisfied with Swivl’s product. The Product Expert will become an expert in our tools, cheerfully answer customer questions and provide technical assistance with clarity, thoroughness and with a strong attention to detail.
Swivl is the world leader in classroom video technology because our products and tools are easy-to-use, fun to implement, and sustainable for schools. Swivl was founded in 2010. We have offices from Silicon Valley to Kiev, Ukraine and Hong Kong, China. And we are backed by a world-class team of investors including Idea Bulb Ventures, Fresco Ventures, Grishin Robotics, Newbury Ventures, Kima Ventures, Zhen Fund and more.
For more, visit www.swivl.com.