We are looking for a Junior Test Engineer to join our growing team. Our flagship product is the Swivl Robot, a device that enables teachers and educators to capture video and audio recordings of their lessons, presentations, and other educational content. Reflectivity + Robot are secure and easy solutions for teachers to record or live stream videos for coaching, self-reflection, hybrid learning.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of QA theory, test design techniques, tools and SDLC processes;
- Solid understanding of client-server model, HTTP basics, as well as JSON, XML;
- Ability to perform root cause analysis using logs, dev tools, database queries etc.;
- Ability to manage & prioritize your tasks;
- Analytical mindset;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA, Testmo, Insomnia/Postman
- Experience in using Mac OS
- Team player skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
Swivl is a worldwide leader in video observation technology, currently in more than 50,000 schools across the globe. The company helps to create a culture of support in education and focuses on SaaS, Video, Education, and Robotics. Swivl produces a range of products and services for video recording, remote learning, professional development, they also actively support peer technology, voice based learning and coaching with Synth.
In the last 10 years company grew exponentially and now has offices in 3 countries — in Manlo Park CA (US), Warsaw (Poland) and Kyiv (Ukraine). There are around 80 employees in Europe (project and product managers, QAs, designers, developers, devops, product experts, etc.) and about 120 employees overall.
What can we offer you:
- A well-established system for transferring experience and active use of engineering practices (Code Review, etc)
- Opportunity to influence the software development process
- Working with a highly professional team who has a large experience in developing
- Flexible management
- Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional training)
- Professional growth with a mentor from our team
- Good compensation package: gym, English courses, paid vacation and sick leave
- Root cause analysis, investigation & bug reporting throughout entire development cycle;
- Create, maintain and manage test documentation (test cases, check-lists);
- Contribute to defining testing strategies & improve overall product quality;
- Requirement analysis and static testing;
- Collaboration with engineers, QAs, designers, PMs etc.
- Agile management
- Issue tracking toolJira
- Knowledge repository
- test/checklist review
- test management system