• Previous experience in Android or iOS application development;
• Flutter knowledge and experience;
• Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills;
• English level — intermediate.
• Experience focused on building mobile applications with cross-platform technologies;
• Knowledge and Experience of Swift or Kotlin;
• Code samples (GitHub);
• Released applications.
• Career and professional growth (free internal and external professional trainings);
• A well-established system for transferring experience and active use of engineering practices (Code Review, etc);
• Opportunity to influence software development process;
• Work with highly professional team who have more than
• Flexible management;
• Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional trainings);
• Good compensation package: health insurance, gym, a parking space, English courses, entrepreneur administration, tax compensation, paid vacation and sick leave, budget for home office equipment, сorporate MacBooks;
• Team parties and corporate events;
• Presents for different holidays.
• Participating in development of mobile applications on Flutter;
• Contributing to the mobile development team to deliver high-quality applications;
• Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance;
• Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements;
• Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and Web developers;
• R&D activities.
You will work with:
• Rich custom UI
• OpenTok SDK
• Push notifications
• Deep links
Skilled.space is a new platform where anyone with skills can coach and help others.
You only need to sign up, add your relevant tools and professional skills together into a fun, interactive and space-themed profile! Share it within your network to show off your skills and spread awareness of your willingness to coach.
Our aim is to never have anyone struggle alone with technology again. With skilled.space you never will — you’ll have a whole galaxy of skills at your fingertips.