• Must have a desire to learn new skills and work with new technologies
• Expertise in problem-solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems and critical production service environments
• Familiarity with Linux (we use Ubuntu)
• Must have experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Github Actions)
• Must have experience with Cloud platforms (AWS)
• Strong experience with monitoring and logs collection (ELK stack, zabbix, prometheus)
• Experience with Docker and containers orchestration systems
• Configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet, Salt, Ansible
• English level — intermediate
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of any programming language
• Experience with SQL and noSQL databases maintenance
• Experience with implementing CI/CD processes
• Experience with building High Availability systems
• Career and professional growth
• A well-established system for transferring experience
• Individual development plans for employees
• Work with a highly professional team who have a large experience
• Flexible management
• Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional training)
• Good compensation package: health insurance, gym, a parking space, English courses, entrepreneur administration, tax compensation, paid vacation and sick leave.
• Maintain and improve our existing AWS infrastructure (Configuration management, Provisioning)
• Release and application support for developers and QA
• Improve existing CI/CD process
• Ensure production system meets SLA, improve stability and reliability
• Improve security processes
• Involve in migration to AWS EKS
Swivl is a global leader in easy to use and highly impactful classroom video solutions.
Our award-winning tools are used by over 50,000 schools for teacher observations, professional development and distance learning. We also actively support peer technology coaching with skilled.space, voice based learning and coaching with Synth and have a range of innovative solutions in our pipeline.
There are around 70 employees at the Kyiv office (project and product managers, QAs, designers, developers, devops, product experts etc.) All the Team members started working at the Kyiv office, and currently some of them work remotely from other cities and countries. According to every talents, attitude, skills and interests, each team member can be either allocated to one product, or contribute to all the Swivl projects.