• Mathematics or Engineering Degree (or related field);
• Experience in RoR for 3+ years;
• Cross-functional. You should be at least comfortable with both server-side and client-side work;
• Know the way around Rails but also any or all of the following: Git, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, node.js, AWS, EC2, Unix, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQ, NoSQL, Jira/Redmine;
• Demonstrate familiarity & application of open-source tools. Being a project maintainer is a big sell Linux XP;
• Having existing open-source contributions under your belt is a plus being a fully-functional developer and mentor other more experienced developers;
• English intermediate level and higher.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Flexible working schedule including 15 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Great working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
• Financial stability;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Opportunity for self-realization;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
There are the web and mobile apps, it is the whole system for companies which are qualified in house yard services (accounting, ERP, CRM). For now, the current version of the application is created to cover the service related to lawns moving, in future, there are plans to cover other services (Snow or leafs removal, Fertilizing, etc.)