- The Director of Global Marketing is responsible for developing and leading all strategies of Svitla’s marketing programs to meet program goals and expand revenue while overseeing the day-to-day operations of the email, web, SEO and other programs.
- Responsible for leading the development and growth of new email campaigns, lead generation, and email stewardship for the purpose of meeting revenue goals.
- This position will manage channel stakeholders for an omni-channel approach and messaging while aligning with overall marketing strategies.
- This position will utilize analytics to monitor and optimize sales and brand recognition efforts, uncover new opportunities, and guide budgeting.
- The position will leverage best practices as well as bring new and innovative ideas based on data driven insights and customer research with a “fail fast, learn faster” approach to enact change.
- The position will manage and cultivate the career development of the organization’s in-house email team, web support teams, inside sales teams and manage external partner agencies and lead collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Develop and direct execution of strategy for email program. (40%)
- Develop and lead all strategies and plans for the direct response email program that maximizes revenue and return on investment.
- Develop and lead the inside sales organization in the execution of strategy and campaigns that support the overall objectives to convert, retain, and grow the email file.
- Create and direct strategies for the recruitment for new employees and employee branding programs
- Develop strategies to define and implement creative and communication(s) to new and existing customer email file for the purpose of conversion to sustainer program.
- Develop strategies to define and implement creative communication to existing email customers for the purpose of generating meetings and presentations.
- Identify areas to develop and test new creative for new and existing audiences.
- Quickly adapt and change strategies of sustainer program based on analytics and performance ensuring program is adapting in the current fundraising environment.
- 8-12 years of related job experience in direct response marketing through email and online channels.
- Technical Services experience and email marketing experience, including hands-on experience implementing and optimizing email campaigns in design, marketing, and/or product/teams and all aspects of email analytics.
- 3-5 years experience managing staff and leading cross-department teams in a collaborative environment with a focus on staff development.
- 3-5 years experience in leading and managing external vendors, partners, and vendors in a collaborative environment and with integrations into internal teams.
- Strong experience with eCRMs and integrations with other platforms.
- Strong experience with direct response email analytics used to make decisions to impact revenue growth.
- Ability to enact change quickly based on analytics, research, results, and donor segment performance
- Experience in managing complex fundraising program from creation to execution.
- Demonstrated success in budget planning and management.
- Understanding of mass mailing best practices for customer acquisition
- Ability to take company technical knowledge and create unique campaigns around capabilities
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Strategic thinker.
- Creative Design Skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, open dialogue and transparency while encouraging new ideas and create an integrated and open team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to focus, prioritize, and deflect distractions in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ability to lead large group of stakeholders for the purpose of program strategic alignment.
- Strong writing and presentation skills for a variety of audiences.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Constant face-to-face, video, and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public.
- May require constant sitting and moving, working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to assign and review the work of direct reports and motivate and engage team members.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and global setting.
- Ability to support and work with multiple global sales teams
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace.
- Vacation time, sick leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun corporate celebrations and memorable anniversary presents.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle and maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.