Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (with Azure) for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client provides fintech a barrier-free go-to-market through a direct API to partner with banks and credit unions, gain access to their account holders, and provide exciting financial solutions. Financial institutions can monetize their data, gain new members, and generate new products, services, and loans by growing with fintech. The client allows banks and credit unions to offer mobile tech solutions for budgeting, saving, investing, managing a business, etc. The banking customers will always have access to the most cutting-edge technology, with new tools coming out as fast as the growing crowd of independent developers can make them.
To help build functional systems that improve customer experience, we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet the customers’ needs within Azure. We would love to speak with you if you have a solid background in DevOps or System Administration, automating in cloud solutions, and are familiar with Microsoft stack and software engineering.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or Cloud Engineer.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Expertise in Terraform and understanding of best practices.
- Practical experience with Azure services such as App Services, Function Apps, Container Services, API Management Services, Front Door and CDN, Storage Accounts, Static Web Apps, Networking, Private Links, VMs, and Azure Monitor.
- Knowledge of Redis, CosmosDB, and Azure SQL Databases, proficiency in T-SQL.
- Proficiency in Git and Git workflows, hands-on experience with Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET and PowerShell.
- Experience with Packer and Ansible.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit and excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with tools like Datadog, Intruder, OneTrust, TestRails, Site 24×7.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure within Azure and Terraform.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Examine code written by others and analyze results.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identify technical problems and help to develop software and infrastructure updates and ‘fixes.’
- Work with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended to support a cloud solution.
- Plan out changes and updates to the environment.
Daily and monthly responsibilities:
- Deploy updates and fixes to UAT and Production environments.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts and pipelines to automate IAC and deployment of code.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Automate daily routine tasks and create documentation.
- Support software developers and QA engineers and control infrastructure permissions.
- Monitor system performance and overall health.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!