We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Employer Branding Manager to scale up our internal activities. Your key focus will be on our corporate communication strategy and activities for diverse and distributed teams, mainly working remotely across Ukraine but also in Poland and LatAm. In this role, you will create and mastermind creative campaigns to involve our employees in the company’s activities and keep them updated and connected.
As a part of Svitla’s Employer Brand team, you will produce engaging content for various channels. Working cross-functionally with our Recruitment and HR teams you will help us build trusted relationships with our employees.
You will be a part of a fast-paced and welcoming team, working where you can unleash your potential, grow professionally and enjoy your stay!
- IT industry-related experience (5+ years).
- Experience in creating and executing corporate communication plans.
- Experience in planning and organizing corporate celebrations and engagement events.
- Successful management of complex projects from start to finish.
- Fluent Ukrainian/English speaking and writing level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative mindset and ability to design engaging content.
- Build Employer Brand: Coordinate and actively support employer branding initiatives and team-building events, crafting a unified and attractive image for potential and current employees.
- Strengthen Internal Communication: Develop and implement strategies to measure and enhance team members’ loyalty and satisfaction with the company’s internal communication programs. Utilize internal research and manage the feedback loop to refine these strategies continually.
- Content Planning and Execution: Plan and execute content for various corporate mediums, including social media marketing (SMM), newsletters, and emails, ensuring alignment with the brand’s voice and message.
- Leverage Social Media: Translate the essence of corporate life and culture to major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Distribute Corporate Materials: Efficiently order and distribute corporate materials and branded souvenirs, reinforcing the company’s visual identity.
- CSR Initiatives: Manage and promote Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects, embodying the company’s social and environmental stewardship commitment.
- Foster Team Creativity: Provide unwavering support to the team with innovative and creative ideas, actively participate in realizing these concepts, and foster a culture of collaboration and creativity.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
Vacation time, sick leaves, national holidays, and family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance, including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.